R+L Carriers Freight Shipping
R+L Carriers is an American private freight shipping company who provides freight services such as LTL, Truckload, Logistics, and more. It provides accurate rate quotes for your customers based on your customer-specific rate tariff. Freight shipping is used when large and heavy items need to be shipped.
Our extension provides the integration of R+L Carriers Freight to show freight shipping quotes and delivery tracking on your Magento® store. Our extension fetch live freight rates from R+L Carriers using their available Rate Quote API.
This module is free, but to get all the functionalities you must have a MyRLC account at R+L Carriers website to get access of freight API. If you do not have MyRLC account, you can sign up for MyRLC here. You will get APIKEY from MyRLC account to access their freight rate quote API.
- Retrieve live rates from the R+L Carriers freight.
- Supports accessorial services and can be manage from the admin.
- Set Min/Max package weight to show freight rates from R+L Carriers.
- Support all product types.
- Support Magento® multi store functionality.
- Assign a store freight class or assign freight classes per product basis.
- Support only domestic(US/Canada) freight quote.
Compatible with following versions
M1 – 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 220.127.116.11, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3
M2 – 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
Installed the module form the magento connect. Go to Admin >> System >> Configuration and select Shipping Configuration option under left Rave Infosys Freight tab.
- This is the global configuration of freight shipping module.
- Show Cheapest Rate Only: If enabled, module will show only cheapest rate from the all available carriers
- Default Ship/Freight Class: define a default, if a product not configured correctly.
- Shipping Origin: Set a different shipping origin zipcode if required.
- Configure the accessorial services options as per requirement.
R+L Carrier Configuration
- Enabled the R+L Carriers freight carrier.
- Set the R+L Carriers API key to get API access from R+L Carriers and make the required configuration.
Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3